It is impossible to predict what the implications will be for our golf club over the coming weeks and months. We will, however, continue to monitor the situation and will act on the advice being issued by the Government. With that in mind, our position for the time being is that:
• Everyone should follow the NHS advice on how to avoid catching or spreading coronavirus: https://www.nhs.uk/conditions/coronavirus-covid-19/
• You must ensure that you wash your hands thoroughly every time you enter the clubhouse or after you’ve been in other club buildings.
• If you are experiencing a persistent cough and/or temperature, you must self-isolate immediately for at least 7 days and not come to the Club.
• If any of our members of staff have to self-isolate or are diagnosed with the virus, we may have to close some (or all) of the services at the Club (Pro Shop, bar, food) for at least 7 days.
• If we experience an outbreak of the virus amongst members who have been to the Club or staff working in the clubhouse, we may have to consider closing the clubhouse for a period of time.
• We will, however, continue to monitor the situation. If there are any further developments, we’ll issue a revised notice immediately.
Finally, if you are diagnosed with the virus or are suffering with the symptoms and have been to the Club recently, we’d be very grateful if you would notify Patrick.
Thank you for patience during this very difficult time and please take care.